THE TIME + SPACE CO. IS A CATALYST FOR GROWTH.
Since 1995, we have been using space in creative ways. In recent years we have been at the forefront of several high profile developments. During this time we have built extensive relationships across the public arts, cultural education and creative industries. We regularly bridge the gap between the private and public sectors.
We bring ideas to life by bringing people and products together to create something exceptional, in authentic environments, that regenerate under-developed cities, towns and buildings alike.
Often, this is achieved through the introduction of the media entertainment, retail and leisure sectors. We create mixed-use developments but with a difference. Our belief is always to develop a strong cultural community, which is critical to the commercial success of any project.
The Time + Space Co. is one of the leading regeneration consultancies, creating exciting and sustainable projects across the United Kingdom.
Our feasibility studies, options appraisals, and business, interpretive and audience plans are underpinned by robust research and creative thinking.
Our clients include government departments, academic institutions and the commercial and charitable sectors. We also work closely with private investors, equity funds and advisors to the UK Heritage Lottery Fund and the European Union.
Our experience extends across the sector:
- Film, TV & Digital Studios
- Museums, galleries and exhibitions
- Visitor centres
- Parks and landscapes
- Collections and archives
- Cultural quarters
- Historic buildings and monuments
- Intangible cultural heritage
The Time + Space Co. has a renowned track record in asset management. We have operated the property portfolios of a number of clients ranging from Trust's, PLCs and to privately owned estates.
Our intention, always, is to "sweat the asset" by establishing income as quickly as possible and minimise running costs wherever viable.
The process begins with master planning a property or estate. We like to understand its fabric, heritage, condition and current (and future) uses to fully assess its viability as a creative destination going forward.
We place a strong emphasis on marketing and events to raise awareness and to create something distinctive. A continous programme of events activity is essential to revitalise either vacant or under-utilised assets.
Below is a brief outline of how we approach new projects:
- Assessment of the property asset(s). Does it represent a viable opportunity?
- If yes, establish an understanding of the goals of stakeholders.
- Consider the market position; identifying future uses and potential prospects.
- Define what are the marketable assets?
- Decide on the brand proposition?
- Agree objectives with stakeholders, including any capital requirements.
- Finalise a business plan with P&L forecast. Including financial targets to measure success of project.
- Deploy strategy, take over operational control.
- Drive sales from commercial and retail lettings.
- Commence marketing, PR and event campaigns, to drive engagement with relevant audiences.
- Report to stakeholders on a quarterly basis, to review progress.
The Time + Space Co. offers bespoke consultancy services to organisations from the creative industries.
Time + Space remain the two most valuable commodities in our lives today. Too often its difficult striking a balance. This is where we can help, to develop your interest and to grow results.
We work with an array of broadcasters, production companies, agents, studios and facility houses. Credits include ITV, Channel 4, BBC and Pinewood Studios.
We enjoy working with clients on both short and long form projects. Services include:
• B2B sales and business development.
• Management consultancy; we help organisations to improve their business performance, operating primarily through the analysis of existing problems and the development of plans for improvement.
• Project management of broadcast television productions.
The Time + Space Co. is well positioned to source capital investment into your business or next project.
Our partner network includes an award winning corporate finance company who can help you realise the potential of your business.
Primarily we focus on the tech, digital and creative sectors. In particular, start-up and scale-up businesses who need finance to step up to the next level.
Working with our advisors we can guide and support you through all the stages of a deal, right through to completion and ensure that each agreement is in keeping with your overall business strategy.
- Strategic planning
- Raising finance
- MBO’s / MBI’s
- Corporate acquisitions
- Business valuations
- Due Diligence
- Business Tax
The Time + Space Co. is uniquely positioned to advise how to realise the potential of your next project.
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE?
If so we'd love to hear from you.
Email: email@example.com or call 0208 340 3835.